Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Swallowing Pen Lids!!!!!!

Had a week off poker but couldn't last until 2006 (Boo, rubbish) so tentatively sat down and played with the last £30 that was left in my Littlewoods account today. Decided just to play £5 STTs and was really nervous. First hand dealt AK suited, raised to 60, BB goes all in and I was unable to fold and was out as he showed AA.

But it improved, lots of 2nd places, managed to win a £3 STT though and made a bit at low stake Omaha PL (Great game to play low stakes but you must be patient) and ended up with £75.

But the money doesn't really matter, what was vital was that I enjoyed it. Took some bad beats and inflicted a few but I was not playing scared and was so shocked by someones bad play (He called an all-in for 500 chips with J3 with a board of AKQ96) that I swallowed a bit of my pen lid that I had bitten off!!!!!!

Betfair poker stays deleted (It's all psychological) but the weeks break has done me good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home