Saturday, April 07, 2007

Is it time to up the stakes?

"CUE VIOLINS"
You see I come from a pretty poor background, I never really had any money until I started working. Gambling to me was popping into Ladbrokes and having a 50p win bet or taking half an hour to fill out a Union Jack (9 horses, 8 bets) at a 20p stake!
"STOP VIOLINS"

I now earn a lot of money but have not adjusted my gambling. £2 stakes now on the horses unless I'm on course, $5 STTs on poker or max 25c/50c Cash. I just have to much respect for money. I'm not tight I love spending it but I hate wasting it (Which is what I consider losing money online is)

I think it's time though that I had a go at these higher stakes. I'm going to try and play a few MTTs/higher stake STTs on Sunday evening on Betfair and see where I get and more importantly how I feel about them. Variance means I may not cash in any torunaments and lose a bit of money. And if this overly annoys me or depresses me then I stop.

The Betfair structures are good, they should suit me if I can stay awake and focused. Let's see.

2 Comments:

Blogger MC Roller said...

Hello Mandoob.

Good to see you posting again. I would start my blog up again, but I'll end up deleting it for a third time. :-))

Good luck mate.

5:42 pm  
Blogger Small Stakes Poker said...

gl gl :)
Paul

7:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home