Friday, December 30, 2005

Small Stakes

I have decided tonight that £10 STTs are to high for me to play. To much money. I am not a gambler and never will be. I not responding to any bad beats in writing this it has just dawned on me how much I used to enjoy playing the $1 STTs on Blue Square.

When I have some spare time I want to be enjoying it playing poker, not feeling pressured and doing my head in over bad beats or a run of bad luck. But the competitive streak in me wants to win, I don't bloody care if it is a $1 STT, I want to win it.

LESS POKER, MORE ENJOYMENT!

2 Comments:

Blogger Redcar said...

Nice one mate
"less poker - more fun"
I like that

1:35 pm  
Blogger sorcha said...

gl doob.
hard to play your best game when ur thinking about the money..
might be an idea to play say 3 £1 games multi and invest any winnings sort of thing ...that way its like a freeroll and you can play your own game.

10:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home