Monday, January 02, 2006

All In......and All Out!

OK so the bad beats are still happening. Am now playing very small stakes and it isn't actually bothering me to much. I am really confident that this will change and therefore will carry on playing $2/$3 STTs on Blue Square and £1 STTs on Littlewoods until this changes. You've heard the so called bad beats before but I'm having so much trouble with AK/AQ against Ace Rag that I'm totally unmoved when the rag hits the flop.

But maybe I am doing something wrong. I'm quite a tight player but very aggressive when I think I have the best hand. So I maybe need to stop playing AK/AQ so aggressively, when I have the nuts no need to raise all-in? Let's have a look at the river card first. Is it dangerous? Maybe these players who have a great record in MTTs get that record by hardly ever going all-in in the 1st few hours, so that they can take the odd bad beat but still come through and cash.

It may not just be bad luck, maybe I have to change my game?

2 Comments:

Blogger sorcha said...

i reckon ur gonna win the mini doob!!
go all in with a/a and k/k in those games doob ...
best of luck in the mini game...
btw where are you going to play from?are you coming back to us for the game???

6:41 pm  
Blogger Doob said...

Yes I will be reinstalling Betfair for the Mini game (although confidence is low so I won't be winning) and I'd like to play in the flashmob games as well on Sunday.

10:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home