Friday, August 25, 2006

Poker Tracker / Cash Tables

I'm sure loads of people have this but I bought it for £36 and it's great, not brilliant for STTs/MTTs as you have to enter your own results but for cash it does everything for you. For a boring old statto like myself it's heaven.

The Doob Betfair account is now basically dead and will only make rare appearances for Flashmob games. I have a new identity on Sun Poker having joined via a very nice link on Dibbles blog (Gatsby also has one but I saw dibbles first, sorry Gatsby).

Cash is going well, don't feel the need to make any clever moves like I do in STTs/MTTs and as long as I play 3 tables at once don't get too bored. Got a bit fortunate with 1 hand though, I'm hard at work at the moment (lol) so don't have the hand history but basically I had KK on BB, it was min raised to me and there are 4 people still in, I re-raise to £2.50 and 3 others call.

Flop J98 (all clubs), I have the King of clubs.
I push for £18 (I paniced) and get 2 callers ..... TT (he has 10 of clubs) and J8 (wtf is he still doing in this pot)!!!!!!!

Anyway a low club hits on the turn and the river misses the 6 possible outs that could kill me and I win a £50 pot. It's not big money just nice to win.

As for the BFWCOP team game I see the Flashmobbers are about 13/2 with a 125% book so there could be some good betting there. I was also hoping to back "The Field" at even money but that doesn't look possible anymore :(

4 Comments:

Blogger Posh said...

poker tracker is an amazing tool if you've got a month to dig into it!

and thanks for signing up via the link. You will get 30% of your rakeback monthly and can check how much rake you've paid here:

http://www.sunpoker.com/rakemeter/

takes a day or two to catch up and you'll also get the bonuses if you get enough MPPs. Assuming you deposited with the AUG100 code.

cheers and beers
dibble

12:25 pm  
Blogger Small Stakes Poker said...

I dont have a link for Sun ???

Did give Dibbles referal a plug tho :)

Paul

5:40 pm  
Blogger Small Stakes Poker said...

I do have a link for Pokerchamps however which is the future of online poker once Betfair takes over :oD

Well it could be if they improve it and its not as shite as it is at the mo :oD

Paul

5:42 pm  
Blogger Doob said...

No worries Gats just me getting totally confused yet again!

8:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home