Thursday, May 17, 2007

A Month Since My Last Post?

Well doesn't time fly.
But again what have I done in the world of poker that's worth posting about?

Well I have a 100% final table strike rate in MTTs after I played the 10pm thunder and finished 9th, rubbish though got my chips twice all-in when behind and sucked out. And that's all I can remember so what a complete cack write up that is.

I do like poker and want to play the game but I don't have the time anymore. I must make time and try and play far more on Betfair. My quest to get my DTD acount back in profit goes along at a snails pace but it is increasing and I've gone from £120 to £25 to £205 (not including rakeback) so I know I can make a profit at this game but currently I just can't be arsed.

I do want to play higher stakes poker but I need to commit serious time to it, not just play a couple of STTs a night. Until I can do this the money stays in the bank account.

Oh and the Flashmob is being resurrected and I know if that Sunday tournament was started up I would play it every week. Didn't play it to begin with on Betfair as hated the software. It's OK now (no better than that) so let's get it going again, 8.30 on Sundays, come on the Flashmob needs the practice as BFWCOP is on in September it appears.

2 Comments:

Blogger Small Stakes Poker said...

wb =)

11:10 pm  
Blogger sorcha said...

ha ha !!!!
been waiting for the update , ill try make sundays flashmob.
gl

4:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home