Thursday, January 05, 2006

Flashmobbed

Didn't mean to play any poker yesterday but got back at about 11:00pm and noticed Dibble was trying to start a $10 game. No Betfair at the moment so I registered as "Network" on my Littlewoods account. Meant to keep quiet about it but Stevie sussed out who I was.

Good game and as it was my only game yesterday I thought I would log it on here. Limped in with 66 in early position and hit a set but didn't like the 2 hearts on show and being first to act made a token bet of 60 and got 2 callers. Reckoned the turn was no help but thinking the other 2 were drawing I bet out 300 and Dibble called. The river was a heart and even though I was 98% sure I was beat I bet out 150 (Helps to stop bluffing I reckon) and Dibble minimum raised me. Knew I was beat but the raise was perfect as I would have folded an all-in. Dibble was also on a straight draw as well as a flush draw so had plenty of outs.

dealt to Network [6c 6h]
Network: calls 15
Buffett: folds
ajcairns: folds
MM29: raises to 30
Trekkkkie: calls 30
tc34: calls 30
shalimah: folds
jack high: folds
snap: folds
Network: calls 15
----- FLOP ----- [6d Kh Th]
Network: bets 60
MM29: calls 60
Trekkkkie: folds
tc34: calls 60
----- TURN ----- [6d Kh Th][8s]
Network: bets 300
MM29: folds
tc34: calls 300
----- RIVER ----- [6d Kh Th 8s][3h]
Network: bets 150
tc34: raises to 300
Network: calls 150
----- SHOW DOWN -----
tc34: shows [Qh Jh] (A Flush, King high)
Network: shows [6c 6h] (Three of a kind, Sixes, King high)
tc34 collects 1522 from Main pot

I then doubled up to 600 when my AK hit on the river to beat Shalimahs QQ and doubled up again when my flush and straight draw hit on the turn to beat Treks top pair Ace Kicker.

Then nothing, hardly any playable hand whatsoever until I had A5s on the button and raised for 50% of my chips, 1 caller (which I didn't want) and flop was awful so folded.

dealt to Network [5s As]
jack high: folds
snap: folds
Network: raises to 650
MM29: calls 550
tc34: folds
----- FLOP ----- [Th Kh Qd]
MM29: checks
Network: checks
----- TURN ----- [Th Kh Qd][7d]
MM29: bets 926 and is all-in
Network: folds
Returned uncalled bets 926 to MM29
MM29: doesn't show hand
MM29 collects 1500 from Main pot

Was out a few hands later when I moved all in UTG with A4s (blinds were about to cripple me and ran headfirst into AK suited. Good game all.

dealt to Network [4d Ad]
Network: raises to 654 and is all-in
MM29: folds
tc34: folds
jack high: raises to 3180 and is all-in
snap: folds
Returned uncalled bets 2,526 to jack high
----- FLOP ----- [Tc 9h 7c]
----- TURN ----- [Tc 9h 7c][3s]
----- RIVER ----- [Tc 9h 7c 3s][8d]
----- SHOW DOWN -----
jack high: shows [Ks As] (High Card Ace)
Network: shows [4d Ad] (High Card Ace)
jack high collects 1508 from Main pot

I shall be back as Doob for the Flashmob game on Sunday evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home