Sunday, June 10, 2007

I'm Still Playing

But at the moment not doing much very exciting.

At present I just enjoy loading up 3 £1 STTs on William Hill (playing as Interpol) and seeing how I get on. Interpol has only ever played £1 STTs (plus a few MTTs) so the aim is to get to 100 £1 STTs and see if I can have a ROI of approx 20%. Not easy when you pay 20% rake.

It does amuse me how you can play $5 STTs at 10% rake yet us mugs continue to play the £1 and £3 games at 20% rake. But £1 STTs on Crypto will always have a soft spot for me, I just love them even though last month I managed to lose (ie not cash) in 12 in a row. Yes I am that bad!

3 Comments:

Blogger Redcar said...

Hi Doob, glad your enjoying the game again, if only at low stakes.
I can beat your record by the way, I recently played 19 consecutive stt's at $10 and $25 without a cash, before winning at the 20th attempt.
Are you still playing on Betfair at all ?
Haven't seen you on the forum or the tables for a while.
All the best mate

10:52 am  
Blogger Doob said...

Cheers Redcar, Yeah still play the odd STT on Betfair (almost exclusively Omaha) and the odd turbo MTT without much success.

4:08 pm  
Blogger sorcha said...

any chance of another exciting update?
what about duffs game ?
are you going to bwcop?

9:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home