Sunday, January 08, 2006

Goldfish Memory

Forgot that I had applied for the Blue Square Bubble Freeroll tonight. Managed to finish 25th of 90 without playing a hand though so better than usual and 2 places ahead of AJ (Wonder if he forgot about it as well). Missing out on a $1000 Dollar freeroll is a bit dumb though!

Played 2 games of poker today both on Betfair which I reinstalled this morning. 50 Euro bonus I was quickly knocked back to 800 chips when my 2 pair lost to a flush but hung around, got up to 3000 at one stage, don't remember any bad beats but finally had to move all in post flop on a flush draw, was called by 66 and I could not improve (13th of 35).

Flashmob game at 8:30 only had 12 runners but I played it OK and I think this is a very good game. You will not find a better quality £5 Tournament anywhere on the internet IMO. Kept on being continuously rivered by OCTOBER and Markzz and had to lay down a few steals as my hands were bobbins. Was basically in a race with Stevie to see who would bubble and he was unluckily rivered by Markzz. Markzz took me out when despite me making 2 pair with J7 he hit his flush on the turn with 44 and I was out in 3rd. Probably for the best as I can't play Forum tourney tomorrow anyway. GG all, wp.

IMPORTANTLY THOUGH I ENJOYED BOTH GAMES AND AM ENJOYING MY POKER AGAIN BECAUSE I AM NOT PLAYING IT THAT MUCH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home