Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Pre BFWCOP Thoughts

Well apart from my 3rd in the flashmob game 2 weeks ago my MTT play is running as bad as it ever has. So I go into BFWCOP Team game feeling a bit of pressure because I don't want to let my team mates down. My lack of confidence in tournament poker is showing up in my play though so I'm afraid I probably will cock it up. Apologies in advance, I shall buy all the fine little flashmobbers (How patronising is that but everone says it) whatever drink they want as way of saying sorry.

And anyway they had their chance to get rid of me a few months ago when I went through a run similar to what dibble has gone through.

Main game on Saturday, anybody can win this inspite of what the "names" say. Only bet matched so far is £30 on the Field at 1.7. I think this is good value even though I wanted a bigger price.

Cash continues to go well though, mainly playing Omaha High and High/Low. Quite a few idiots at the low levels and for the moment they are not getting rewarded. I'm sure this will change soon though so I'm not moving up the limits just yet.

COME ON THE FLASHMOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home