Sunday, August 26, 2007

Running Good

I was a little disappointed with my last post, I feel it didn't really give to much information about how my poker is going. However it does sum up how I feel about poker at the moment.

I'm winning, STTs, cash, I'm even cashing in MTTs, I still want to play higher stakes and play more but as soon as I make a profit I stop for the evening. I am just a terrible gambler, even after I make a profit I want to bank it, I see it as my money and I won't gamble it! RUBBISH AND VERY VERY DULL!

You see I think I'm a decent poker player yet after 3 years can still be found playing $2.50 STTs on Betfair? Why? I earn a bloody fortune from my job but will not gamble it, not even on poker where over the years I have made a good profit. What am I scared of? I'm not a particularly self-confident person in life and I think I translate this to the poker tables. I'm always expecting a beat when I'm all-in!

Anyway I didn't really mean to write that, BFWCOP in 2 weeks, hotel booked, game paid for and a team event on Friday evening. I can't remember my draw but I shall look it up and post my views on the 7 other players next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home