Thursday, August 02, 2007

Update Your Blog You Lazy Bastard

What's happened over the past 2 weeks asks .... ummm .... nobody!
Well Mr Nobody this is what has happened.

Withdrew all from Doob account on Betfair and opened up a new one. This will save the usual Doob/Doobs confusion. Doob is actually my nickname down here in Southampton but the sideburned one plays far more than me and much more seriously so he can have the name. The new forum name of Chronic keeps the drugs connection but has been a very apt name to describe the Betfair poker site over the past few days!

Played a bit on Sky Poker, got Tikay talking about some plays on my table but I was always folding as I had garbage. Some really fishy plays that he comments on and doesn't ever seem to criticise them. Yet to cash though in 3 attempts at The Open or Velocity. Cash and freerolls mean the account is fairly static.

Final tabled in a $5 turbo MTT on Betfair and then played for 2 and a half hours in the $1750 GTD to finish approx 25th for nothing. $10, 15 minute levels, sorry haven't got the time for this. Won't be playing this tournie again.

And that's it really apart from a few STTs and cash. I like Betfair cash, the tournaments are full of rocks but the cash table is full of gamblers. And being a STT rock myself it just bores me to tears. Cash and MTTs I have always played more aggressively, don't know why!

I have only one poker aim for August, it's just poker, if I'm playing it in my spare time at my low stakes then I want to enjoy it. That is all.

Good Luck.

2 Comments:

Blogger Highstack said...

Lol - didn't realise Chronic was you mate. Good job I didn't give you any abuse :-)

12:59 am  
Blogger Smart Money said...

What's happened over the past 2 weeks?

9:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home