Thursday, January 12, 2006

I like driving in my car...

....but it's a bit rubbish and I'd rather have a mini!

Actually my 6ft 3inch frame would never fit in it but I'm looking forward to the tournament on Friday at 8pm to try and win it. I qualified by answering a few questions on the forum so I have not deserved my place like others who must have played about 20 STTs a day to come 6th in the STT Leagues. But i'm in and will take my chance.

All of the players are very good (I know The House is currently in Oz) and experienced so I am under no illusions I will need luck to be on my side. Also don't really do sixpaks and not used to tournaments with 20 minute levels, starting with 2000 chips. If I am not going to win it though I want to go out early. The thought of coming 2nd is a bit sick.

As for poker been playing a lot of $0.15/$0.25 Omaha High. Sit tight, don't raise to much pre-flop and wait for that monster which someone always seems to pay you off with (Or river the miracle card to make Quads). And when you have the nuts, bet the pot. NEVER EVER SLOW PLAY ANYTHING EXCEPT QUADS OR RUNNING FLUSHES. Anything else is vulnerable.

2 Comments:

Blogger MC Roller said...

Hi Doob,

Good luck tomorrow.

8:54 pm  
Blogger Andy Cairns said...

Doob Dude, good luck for you mini game.

10:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home