Thursday, September 07, 2006

FUCKING TOURNAMENT POKER!!!!!!

You know I read alot of other blogs, full of people bragging about winning all these STTs/MTTs claiming what great fucking players they are. Well let me tell you, I'm as good a fucking player as you, I play position well, I'm not afraid to get involved in a pot and I make a huge number of correct decisions.
But I'm forever being fucked over in STTs.

And on these other blogs you hear about people who doubled up, HOW THE FUCK DID YOU DO THIS? You must have won an all-in. What is this amazing fucking secret about being ahead when the chips all go in and winning. Because I seem incapable of it.

And another good one is "Raised a few pots with nothing, got a few bluffs through". How the fuck do you avoid AA, KK or AK? What is your fucking secret?

And the blinds get big, how the fuck do you stop yourself getting dealt 92, 84 or J3. What fucking amazing skill are you using to continuously get dealt pocket pairs/ AK/AQ????

And don't fucking patronise me by posting PMA, but a bunch of crap that is. Said by lucky people in my opinion!

Basically this rant is due to playing 6 $10 Sixpaks against some of the worst poker players ever. And I cashed in none, Came 3rd 4 times. Every single game played perfectly, no mistakes, just being continuously raped.

Cash is profitable but dull, I cannot play cash but I haven't won a STT in about 30 attempts! I'm just so fucking unlucky at it.

It hasn't changed my mood for BFWCOP, I'm really looking forward to it and it will be great. However I will bust out of both tournaments early because it's a complete waste of time even trying.

5 Comments:

Blogger Wildcat said...

Hi Ian, thanks again for your good luck wishes, any chance we could swap links? I've added you to mine!

Cheers. (Nick-Chalfontfan)

http://call-of-the-wildcat.blogspot.com/

11:56 pm  
Blogger Posh said...

Hey Doob - when you asked me at the hilton whether I'd read your blog, I didn't know about this post...

blimey.

wd in the team game and there was rumour you'd cashed in the main event too? WD if so.

was good to meet you and the other flashmobbers, I look forward to a reunion in vegas... :)

5:09 pm  
Blogger seanb said...

Sixpak thunders are for lunatics like pennick and hawk, neither of whom got anywhere close to you in the main event. Suggests you need a change in game - either the way you play or the sort of games you choose. Well done on the finish :)

8:23 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I share your hatred of STTs Doob. The more fishy they are the more seemingly impossible it is to cash in them. It's why my sharkscope thingy is on super tilt right now!

1:35 am  
Blogger Small Stakes Poker said...

Will try to cut down on the patronising P.M.A etc

1:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home