Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Rocks or Loonies

Nothing in between, nobody attempting to play poker, too many people multi-tabling on cash, taking forever to decide whether to fold for 25p, never playing a hand for about 10 rounds, then raising, some muppet who hasn't been concentrating (no not me for a change) calls, hits top pair and then loses all his chips to AA.

I mean David Blunkett would have noticed that this guy was tighter than a ducks arse so why doesn't Kermit the Frog realise?

And then there is Daisy_D, calling for all her chips when she held 24 on a board that was showing QQ8 (no flush draw). It just annoys me, is she mentally ill? I don't like it, it's just wrong. After her 5th reload I had to leave, it was too painful. Still it was OK because according to her "at least she was pretty". Undoubtedly it was a bloke called Derek, a 20 stone IT Analyst from Reading who was subject to a care in the community order!

I have won over $400 dollars at cash poker since starting at Sun Poker but I hate it. I love tournies but I'm really unlucky at them and the 6 paks drive me insane!

I need a break from proper poker, bring on the 10pm Thunder :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Posh said...

doob - ref your comment on my blog about the "tip"..

read this thread:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=3514533&page=0

it's magic darts... ;)

10:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home