Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Wish I knew nothing about this game again

Then I could just ignore pot odds and play freely without fear rather than always working out the odds in my head and then deciding.

Bring back the days when I used to call a massive overbet on the turn to try and hit my flush, the days when my AJ was a complete monster that I wasn't folding to any bet and the days when if I hit top pair low kicker (in fact I never knew what a kicker was) I would just chuck all my chips in.

Regarding the flashmob game 1 hour 40 minutes to finally go out in 8th out of 17th with 99 vs AK. I think 99 was the best starting hand I saw all game though. The reason it took so long is that there never seemed to be 2 big starting hands dealt at the same time and everyone is clever enough to raise when in position. Or maybe we are all just low stake rocks!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Small Stakes Poker said...

Low stakes rock - Guilty :oD

Done an ad for the Flashmob on my blog , give me a shout if you want to do the links thing too

Paul

6:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home