Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Recording Results

Not played that much over the past 7 days but have recorded my record in low stake 9 Seater STTs at Blue Square. They are as follows...

1st - 5
2nd - 1
3rd - 2
4th - 4
5th - 5
6th - 1
7th - 2
8th - 1
9th - 0

All of these are $2 or $3 STTs
Average finishing position 3.81 (I think, maths is probably wrong).

So out of 21 STTs I have placed in 8 of them and won 5 and made a pretty mediocre profit but there are far to many 4th or 5th places. Definitely this is down to me not being agressive enough as these are pretty loose games. But I do enjoy playing them and just seem to play them better than Betfair STTs. God knows why.

Will carry on recording my 9 Seater STT record and see if I can get the average finishing position closer to 3. Back for the flashmob game on Sunday after missing the last one although this emzo appears a bit of a card shark to me!

1 Comments:

Blogger MC Roller said...

Good to hear you're enjoying the games again. A profit is a profit no matter how small. :-))

You're right about that Emzo though. We'll have to do something about him. lol

Even if four of us play as a team, he'll still win the damn thing. :-))

6:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home