Monday, March 13, 2006

Champion League and Flashmob

Why the fuck were there 499 people playing the Champions League freeroll on Sunday? There were only 39 people who would play on Tuesday but now it seemed like most of the population of Budapest was playing!

Had a go at it but didn't really have the patience and just chucked them all-in with AK, called by AQ and 87 and manage to come 3rd in that little race. :-)

Then played the Flashmob, tried to mix it up with AJ to start with (Bad mistake) and then doubled through with TT. Not a lot happened then as the final table rocked up and then lost my customary race (Chip Leader if I win it) when my JJ couldn't beat AQ suited. Doesn't matter what way I do it but my overcards or pocket pair can never win the 50/50 in the Flashmob.

We will keep trying......

So summary of the week:

Betfair: Poor, probably down about £15
Sporting Odds: Good, probably up about $40
Blue Square: Good, probably up about $40

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home