Monday, March 06, 2006

No Flashmob!

Had to go out on Sunday Night for a meal so was unable to play Flashmob or Blue Square Bubble (I like Blue Square bubble as when it started it was a $5000 Freeroll and I won it for $1500, my best ever poker win). Well done to Spiderman who I think was the winner.

Been playing on Sporting Odds generating my $100 bonus mainly, Bored stiff by the micro limits cash Holdem even multitabling so tried some 7 Card Stud. Really enjoy this game but not very profitable. Shame the tournaments on Betfair take forever to fill.

I will probably be back on Betfair this week, despite making profits at other poker sites, Betfair has been a graveyard for my cash over the past 3 months. Just cannot get a break there. But I shall be transferring some funds on other sites to Betfair today and I will try and make the £10 STTs pay.

On Thursday off to the Gutshot to play a £50 Freezeout. Looking forward to it but not expecting great things.

1 Comments:

Blogger sorcha said...

hi doob.
how did you end up in that league game on sporting odds?
you seemed to be doing ok when i left ...
gl with it

10:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home