Monday, January 30, 2006

Crap

Played the flashmob on Sunday and played it crap.
Loads of mistakes to many to remember them all, was dealt some decent hands but most of them I just played garbage.

Biggest mistake was being dealt KcJs in small blind. Limped in and got the almost perfect flop of AcQc5c. I was dominating the other 2 stacks and had to at least put in a pot sized bet here (600 in pot) or even go all-in. Checked like a complete gayer and then called the all-in by Geemac (eventual winner). Gay, gay, gay! Grow some balls Doob. He only had A8 (no clubs) and may have folded to an all-in.

Ended up going out as usual to the unbeatable AJCairns. And why the river, why get my hopes up only to drown them cruelly. I like a quick and painless death on the flop please!

Played a ridiculous £5 STT where some dumbfuck called me down all the way chasing a gutshot straight on the flop (I bet the pot with top pair) and outside straight on the turn. He hit it on the river giving him the stone cold nuts. SO HE JUST CALLS ME!!!!! Finished 3rd and dumbfuck went out in 9th so all was well.

I have noticed from my STT stats that I finish 4th 25% of the time. Rubbish. Utter garbage. One day I will learn how to play this game but until then my £5 is yours every Sunday!

1 Comments:

Blogger Andy Cairns said...

Ahh, the Platinum Account serves me well Doob. ul. gg.

10:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home