Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Nothing Much Really

Have done nothing exciting with poker during the last 7 days but thought I'd better update this thing. Below are the results from my recent low stake STTs on Blue Square...

1st 12
2nd 14
3rd 7
4th 16
5th 12
6th 9
7th 8
8th 4
9th 0

A massive profit of $38 after 82 games. Not helped by the fact that I played a couple of quick 50c STTs and lost them both. Couldn't bare the fact I had made a loss at 50c games so played a few more and lost those and in the end had to play 23 of the bloody things just to show a 40 cent profit! I was actually getting really frustrated and upset with them. It's never the money with me I just hate losing to players who I know are clueless.

And I haven't managed yet to come last in a STT in 82 attempts, mainly because someone always seems to go out on the 1st hand with A8 against KJ or some other garbage.

Will be back for the flashmob on Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home