Monday, February 13, 2006

No more poncing about

Time to have another go at this poker lark. I have the grand total of £44 in my account, I will now play ONLY £5 STTs and see how long this will last me....

8 STTs - 2/5 Fav
9 or more STTs - 2/1

If by some miracle I manage to get above £110 (Stop laughing) I will switch to £10 STTs and see how I go from there. I hate cash you see unless it is Pot Limit Omaha.

Flashmob - Usual garbage
- Misread what I thought was a positional bluff - lost;
- Dealt KK in BB, only SB calls, slow play and lose to J7;
- Call Small raise with 55 with position, move all-in on harmless looking flop, Redcar calls with AK (Also on flush draw, obvious call). It just annoyed me that Ace came on turn because if there was an Ace on Flop then I'm folding.

Bubbled in a £3 STT when 2 players colluded. Still can't believe this and haven't reported is as it is so weird and managed to bubble despite me being on 3000 chips and some other bloke being on 400, took on chip leader with 2 pair (AQ) and he had a set. Where is your bubble tournament Betfair?

I do bubble alot and this is definitely down to playing reasonably tight at start of these low stake STTs but don't really think I get my fair share of breaks when the crapshoot begins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home