Thursday, June 01, 2006

STTs

Are these really difficult now or have I just become utterly useless at this game?

Can't seem to consistently do well at these things anymore and managed to lose 7 in a row on Monday/Tuesday where I always seemed to pick my moment to attack the blinds just as Mr Rock on the BB gets dealt AA.

Can't actually remember the last time I won a Holdem STT on Betfair, if it wasn't for the Omaha STTs then my Sharkscope stats would be in all sorts of trouble.

Aims For June
1. To play in the Sporting Odds Champions League.
2. Top 10 finish in the Flashmob League
3. To continue playing the 1p ($500 added) tournaments on Mansion (Got a 5th last week)
4. Enjoy playing poker (which I am, I stayed very level headed after my opponent hit his 2 outer on the river to bubble me and losr my 7th STT in a row, I was proud :)).

Just a quick update to prove I'm still here, good luck.

3 Comments:

Blogger Andy Cairns said...

Doob, I have been playing the 1c $500 added on mansion as well - you playing on mansion as doob? The place is swarming with those pesky PLers now so is up to about 200 players, so no so great, going the way of the old Dollar Ups on Sporting.

They threw a $1000 added at the weekend and I lucked into 2nd for $200, then finished 5th for $31.50 the next night in the regular one.

Good to see you updating the blog again btw.

9:07 pm  
Blogger sorcha said...

hi doob:)
oops aj...srry about the pl'ers;)
anyways doob ...im the same with the stt's ...hardly play them at all now unless on boss media with the timed levels and 1500 stacks....i find u need the cards or loads of luck with them whereas a mtt gives u a load of options on how u play cards/position/stack etc.
im finding the pl threads great for finding value mtts.
gl m8:)

11:14 pm  
Blogger Small Stakes Poker said...

PMA. You will be 2nd in the Flashmob league ;)

Paul

1:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home