Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Champions League Disappointment

Only 30 entered last night in Leg 8 but it all went wrong again as I ended up in 22nd. Played well and then got dealt JJ, small raise to 450 (75/150 blinds) and I got 1 call from the Small Blind.

I've still got plenty of chips left so can fold this but the flop was a nightmare, rainbow 952! Small Blind moves all-in. Now I got slated on the Betfair forums when I folded JJ on the bubble last week and again I wanted to do the same. Made no sense for this guy to go all-in without a pair and he hadn't been that aggressive before!

Anyway I called and he showed QQ and I was out. Really pissed off because not only is it unlucky that someone had QQ to my JJ but the flop also made it incredibly difficult to fold. So 2 players who were sitting out from the start cruised into the points which was VERY annoying.

$30 game on Thursday, probably won't bother with this one as 10th-20th (I am now in 19th) only get $25.

1 Comments:

Blogger sorcha said...

sharkscope

7:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home