Monday, March 20, 2006

Weekly Update

Back at work for first time since Monday so rather than actually do any work I'll update my blog. :-)

Still playing mostly on Sporting Odds and Blue Square, with the odd MTT on Betfair. Played poorly in the flashmob to finish 7th. No excuse to pushing with 77 to a raise from Redcar, yes he might have been bluffing but probably wasn't and was just another example of me rashly going all-in rather than thinking!

Did well in the City AM Freeroll on Betfair where I finished 7th out of 150. No money as it only pays top 3 but I have 12 points although can't remember what the prizes are at the moment!

The Champions League tournament on Sporting Odds continues to go well. Only played in 5 of these so far and my record is 4th, 6th, 7th, 21st (grrrrrrrrrr) and 300th in the Freeroll. Some fine fellow on Punters Lounge has updated the table already and I am 17th so hopefully I can get a Top 20 position now at least.

Blue Square is where I play most of my STTs ($5 & $10). These are running very well at the moment. It's strange I just have more confidence on this site than I do on Betfair. Also have loads of notes and just play so much better than I do on Betfair STTs.

Finally Cheltenham which was why I have been off work lately involved backing lots of slow horses. I was saved as my big bet of the week and main tip My Way De Solzen just got home ahead in the World Hurdle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home