Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I like MTTs

Never really played MTTs much but since I joined Sporting Odds I've started to really enjoy them. Got a 5th out of 71 last night and the trick seems to be very few tricks! When I play the Flashmob I'm always trying it on with rubbish or calling with rubbish and it never works. I'm not clever enough to do this.

So from now on ABC poker, stop reading stories of re-re-re-raises and pretending I could get away with this and back to good old fashioned basic poker.

55 points in the Champions League puts me in 11th and a chance of a higher finish than 17th last month (Although didn't play the last 2 games and was surprised I still finished in top 20).

Flashmob is a funny old game, outrageous luck when I was mini-stacked followed by no luck when I got up to around to 1800 chips. Was amused by the guy abusing me for my all-in with 92 (I was bluffing!!!!!) and then proceeded to make 2 calls (yes calls) with KJ and QJ when players were all-in before him. Ha ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home