Friday, April 28, 2006

Bored of this game now

No, not losing at poker, doing OK recently.

Just bored of poker really, had to happen eventually but it's been a good couple of years but I can't be bothered with it anymore. This isn't on the back of a losing session just a gradual realisation that I don't want to do this every spare moment I get.

I won't be deleting this blog like MC or giving up the game altogether (Flashmob games are a must) but the only way I can get any excitement now is playing above my limits and that's never going to happen.

Will still update this if something interesting happens in the Flashmob but other than that I probably won't be playing.

Good luck all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Posh said...

sad to hear you're bored of the game, but I understand - it can be a bit repetitive.

Good news that you're still playing the flashmob games tho' - need to keep them going!

good luck and see you on the flashmob tables soon!!

dble

11:06 pm  
Blogger MC Roller said...

Hello Doob,

I made a rash decision binning the blog. Lessons have been learned, and I shall be back in the near future.

Deleting a blog won't change my fortunes. Striving to improve and a more positive attitude is the way forward.

Regarding your boredom. I don't know how often you play, but when you do play, do you play too much too quickly?

I try to avoid playing one game after another. I pick and choose my games carefully, and like to have long breaks between games.

Anyway, I like your attitude, and I'm sure you know whats best without bad losing plonkers like me offering advice. lol

Good luck

Xaar

2:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home