Sunday, June 04, 2006

Well That's It From Me

So you don't place in 7 STTs in a row, combination of bad timing of bluffs, bad beats and generally missing flops/utterly card dead. Never mind this happens, let's come back tomorrow and have another go :)

So back you come and manage a win and 7 unplaced efforts, see above (Except for the win where I just blew everyone away and won it easy).

So it's Sunday, you remain calm and log on again to the STTs. Playing only £5/£10/$10 games you manage a 2nd in a Thunder Sixpak and 6 other unplaced efforts. And so I go out for the afternoon and have a nice time and realise that I don't want to play this game anymore and it is a bit of an addiction.

So we come back and try the Flashmob, table loony (Allez) takes you out when his pocket fours hit a full house and you don't believe him with QQ. Champions League on Sporting Odds? My QQ will lose to 99 because it has to, this is Doob's Law.

So I'm not putting myself through this anymore, I'm not putting friends and family through this as it affects my mood. I've got to stop playing this game and I will, I do not have the mental strength or the confidence. I ALWAYS think I will lose every all-in and therefore I am.

I will be at BFWCOP (But not playing in the Flashmob team) in September as that will be a good laugh but I will not waste anymore of my life sitting in front of this fucking computer getting pissed off.

Good luck all, all the best, see some of you in September.

1 Comments:

Blogger sorcha said...

sat at both your tables to witness those beats...very unlucky doob:(
understand how it feels ...still must agree that getting a life back for the summer isnt such a bad idea..
im playing a lot less these days ...play a few of the value games...
one of those nights doob...
gl m8:)

11:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home