Friday, October 06, 2006

Super Hot?

So ZenZenZen is super hot?
What a load of crap, that includes 1 win in a bloody $5 Blackjack game, 4 seconds (2 of them in 6 paks so they don't count) and 2 3rds. That's rubbish, that's 7 times I have got into the money and I've only won once. Super Crap.

However had a nice 5th in the 10:45 Thunder which got me approx £50, you do need a lot of luck to get this far because you have to see showdowns in Thunders, there's no raising, re-raising, stealing, it's stick everything in the middle and hope your slight edge against A-Rag and ATC suited stands up. I do enjoy them though even though the last 2 I've played have involved Pocket Pairs losing to Ace Rag. And they don't push, I do and they call. Marvellous!

Cash has been poor this week, many awkward situations which I haven't managed to get away from means I've donked away $50 and my rakeback has paid for that :(

I shall probably update again after I finish 23rd in the flashmob on Sunday when panama makes his standard appalling call and gets lucky ..... or I play like an utter retard!

1 Comments:

Blogger Posh said...

"panama makes his standard appalling call"

I'm glad it's not just me who's terrified when he calls with three outs...

11:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home