Friday, November 03, 2006

New Betfair Poker

I have played 2 $5 STTs and played a bit of 10c/20c Cash.
Despite cashing in both STTs and doubling up in the Cash game I found the site absolutely appalling. The following was utter crap ...

1. Lobby - Horrific layout, difficult to find your tourney, refreshes far to often!
2. Tables - Bad, unusable interface. Everything by Mouse Click, Very small!
3. Reliability - Tables closing without warning.
4. Rules - Losing hands being paid out and people leaving cash tables with $60 then immediately returning and buying in for $10.

I've played many different sites and have no problem with change. Was really looking forward to trying out a new poker site but will now wait until the next software release comes along before I play on Betfair again.

Zen continues to struggle on Sun. 5 more STTs since last update, 2 3rds and 3 Unplaced. Took out most of my money to transfer it to Betfair in anticipation of their new Software ........ Big mistake as Betfair is shite and the withdrawal means the rig has turned against me and now I shall lose all my money on bad football teams and slow horses.

Noticed MCs Flashmob stats so I thought I would post mine.

Wins - 0
2nd - 1 (I think)
3rd - 2 (I think)
Unplaced - 100(I think)

Profit/Loss = -£1,000

2 Comments:

Blogger Posh said...

sorry to hear you're struggling on Sun mate - it'll pick up I'm sure. You still playing the omaha? I've had a stab at that recently and it's utterly mad stuff.

gl doob and keep your head up!
dibs

4:12 pm  
Blogger Redcar said...

Them Flashmob stats look suspiciously like mine Doob.
You sure you haven't got mine there by mistake ?

6:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home