Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Yellow Card

So there I was on Saturday browsing the Betfair forum so I notice someone asking about rakeback, so I post a link to Dibble's blog and all is good. Until some retarded admin guy from Betfair sends me an e-mail telling me that my forum rights will be revoked if I do this again. It appears every fucking day on the £2 thread you complete and utter pleb. And the tone of the e-mail was like being back at school. It's just an internet forum for fucks sake, it doesn't matter!

Flashmob was once again all a bit stupid. I will get involved in table talk and then make a move which in a standard STT/MTT I would never make. To be fair McGahern called like a shot with his AT which was a bit surprising but I normally would not re-raise all-in with A9. I was just trying a resteal but it is a pointless exercise if people cannot fold mediocre hands. Perhaps A9 is not the hand to try this with, suited connectors maybe better.

Finally Doob has played his 500th STT on Betfair, it was a £1 STT which I lost when I was minimum raised on the turn and the guy then hit his gutshot on the river after I just called. Can't work out if it is genius play or mental. Anyway I digress, each STT has earned me a profit of £1.01 with an average stake of £4, which even if I do say so myself is quite tidy. Although Sharkscope tells me that over the past 150 games I have made an overall loss, which is crap.

4 Comments:

Blogger Alex Martin said...

Sharkscope lying?

doubt it son. Are you including rake?

11:35 am  
Blogger MC Roller said...

The yellow card is a bit harsh. Should have been a red one. :-))

4:56 pm  
Blogger Doob said...

Just to clarify Alex what I meant was that I am crap for making a loss over the last 150 games. Sharkscope never lies.

6:56 pm  
Blogger Small Stakes Poker said...

Ban him ;)

1:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home