Monday, November 06, 2006

Not Much Poker Really

Not being playing that much really, played a bit again on Betfair on Saturday, was one of the first out of the $10 added tourney when my AK hit a K on the flop and my oppo hit a set of 6's on the flop. Probably could have got away from it if I had thought about it but didn't .....

Little bit of cash where I lost due to awkward, horrible situations (Flush draw, top pair losing to sets ande vice versa).

And that's it really, can't even currently play any STTs on Betfair. What a crock of shite, interface may be crap but I thought at least the back end was going to be good and stable. Yet incredibly I feel compelled to give them a chance and not withdraw all my money yet, strange this hold they have over me.

Wow ....... great blog entry Doob ......... hmmmmmm!

3 Comments:

Blogger Redcar said...

Doob
Off topic, but I just read your entry on the "song lyrics" thread on Chit Chat from "All the Young Dudes"
I thought I was the only Mott the Hoople fan in existance

4:22 pm  
Blogger Doob said...

Redcar, I don't much about Mott The Hoople apart from All The Young Dudes, which I reckon is one of the best songs ever written.

2:15 pm  
Blogger sorcha said...

eerrm ,
another mott the hoople fan:)

4:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home