Thursday, November 09, 2006

This hand sums it up nicely

Seat 6: Hayden69 (6890 in chips)
Seat 8: ZenZenZen (956 in chips)
Seat 9: Bay3008 (802 in chips)
Seat 10: Juicy101 (1352 in chips)
Juicy101: posts small blind 300
Hayden69: posts big blind 600
----- HOLE CARDS -----
dealt to ZenZenZen [Td Tc]
ZenZenZen: raises to 956 and is all-in
Bay3008: folds
Juicy101: folds
Hayden69: calls 356
----- FLOP ----- [Qc 5h 7h]
----- TURN ----- [Qc 5h 7h][7c]
----- RIVER ----- [Qc 5h 7h 7c][8h]
----- SHOW DOWN -----
ZenZenZen: shows [Td Tc] (Two Pairs, Tens and Sevens, Queen high)
Hayden69: shows [6h 4d] (A Straight, Eight high)
Hayden69 collects 2212 from Main pot

And it's strange really because I knew I was drawing dead after the flop came but not angrily, you know where you start saying "yeah 8 or 3 here it comes" but it came I didn't react at all. After a while you lose so often like this that you know nothing else!

I'm proud of the fact that I made a profit of over £300 on the Sun site and as soon as I felt the luck was turning I withdrew everything and started playing £1 games with the rakeback I got for October. You see I tilt down, it's weird. There's no desire to try my luck on high stakes tables because I KNOW I will lose on them at the moment. And it's not lack of confidence, I KNOW!

But I do like these Crypto £1 games, they are totally wiping me out but it is enjoyable poker with some incredibly bad play. And I'm certainly not immune from playing badly.

Withdrawn most of my money from Betfair, just as they announce 50% rakeback for all STT players. Good timing again Doob!

Finally good luck to the Dibble who is representing the Flashmob (oh yes you are) in Singapore next week. Have a good time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Posh said...

thanks doob - I know my responsibilities!

btw - do we have a flashmob anymore?

:(

5:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home