Monday, November 20, 2006

Enjoying my poker

Since my last post I have been playing almost exclusively £1 STTs on Sun. And I love them. This is how poker is supposed to be, low cost, loads of limpers/callers and having your AK cracked by Q4os after which he types "Ha Ha". Been doing much better on these as of late, need to raise with AK, AQ & AJ early on but NEVER try to put oppponents on a hand after they have called a raise, ATC!!!!!

And good for them, it's a cheap game and they want to be involved rather than folding for half an hour and going out on the bubble.

Played my last tourney game on Betfair last Monday in a $5 BAPT thingy. Betfair you can chuck TVs and Ipods at me but I would rather you just sped up the site a little bit. The delay between hands was horrific and despite having about average chips with an hour and a half gone chucked them all in on a draw. And that is something that Doobrock never does when I have plenty of chips. But I was completely bored!

Betfair: Your Singapore Open was a tremendous success by all accounts. Unfortunately anyone moving over to your website will be appalled. Please sort it out quickly, thanks, as I wish to moan about being rubbish in the Flashmob again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoy betfair because it is not too fast and i am a slow thinker.

5:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home